posted on July 15, 2020 09:06
MEETING OF THE BOARD OF POLICE COMMISSIONERS
ST. LOUIS COUNTY
The St. Louis County Board of Police Commissioners met on May 19, 2020, at 11:00 AM, via Zoom conference call. In attendance were Commissioners Price, Schwerin, Gaertner, Hassler, Punch and Chief Barton.
- Open Discussions
- Chief Barton provided the Board with a brief update to the Department's response to Covid-19.
- Chairman Price deputized two Washington University Police Department police officers and one Lambert Airport Police Department police officer.
- Minutes of the April 22, 2020 and April 30, 2020 meetings were unanimously approved as submitted.
- Letters and Communication - None
- Old Business - None
- New Business
- Contracts - A proposal was made to approve the following contracts with St. Louis County:
Police Service Agreement - City of Green Park
Approval of a renewal contract for full police services between the City of Green Park and St. Louis County. Term of the agreement is June 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020 at an annual charge of $317,288.
There was a recommendation made to approve the above contracts by Commissioner Schwerin, seconded by Commissioner Gaertner and unanimously approved by the Board.
- Training Manual
There was a proposal to approve the below listed Training Manual: Public Safety Dispatcher Training Manual
There was a recommendation made to approve the above listed Training Manual by Commissioner Schwerin, seconded by Commissioner Hassler and unanimously approved by the Board.
- Public Forum
There were no comments made during the public forum.
Motion was made by Commissioner Hassler and seconded by Commissioner Punch to close the meeting. Motion was unanimously approved. There were no votes taken in the closed session.
approved to adjourn the meeting.